Saturday, May 9, 2009

Way too long...

Okay, so it's been way too long since my last post...and I'm back in!

I have had an amazing few weeks since I am no longer in the ranks of the working world! Visited my bestie Bobo in Denver (it snowed...pushing further to the back of my mind any thoughts of ever moving there! Love you, Bo...but SNOW in MAY???). We had the most amazing time doing absolutely nothing. Honestly...NOTHING. It was absolute heaven.

Then I went to see my parents for a few days which was also perfect. Saw sister and hubbies new house, and of course, it's PERFECT. 

Saw Nicholas last night for the first time in over two weeks. That was the longest we had gone without seeing each other since we got married, and it was totally unsettling. There is something about my partner, my co-pilot, my confidant and soul mate that is very centering to me.  I think it's not only because we laugh so much my stomach hurts, but because he is God's best representation of his love to and for me, and that's tough to go without for longer than a day.

Now he's back at work...bless him. I'm humbled by his resolve. 

I think that's it for the day to day catch up business. Now hopefully I will get back to the "stuff" which makes a blog worth reading. ;)

Loves!

Me. 

No comments: