Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yoga and other things...

Well, I have to say....not working is pretty much awesome. I DO miss the productivity of working in an office, and my lil' office buddies, but there are so many things that one can do with their time when they HAVE IT!

I have started practicing yoga, for one thing, and I have to say....IT'S HARD!!! How ignorantly did I judge all those yoga matt bearing hippies before I actually tried it. I love it. Love LoVe LOVE!

I have started cooking more again. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to cook. If there was a way that I could go to cooking school and open a little restaurant that was only open from 10 - 4 so I could still have a life... I'd do it... IN A SECOND. Alas, until that time, I will just enjoy cooking for myself and my wonderful husband. Tonight...Game Hen!

Laughing. I love love love laughing. AND smiling at people. I love that, too.

Okay, that's it for now! Time for lunch...I think maybe some fried eggs with sauteed spinach and onions!

Loves!

Me.

PS...Once again I say, I'm going to be better at blogging. ;)

No comments: